Here is a very brief quantum physics/spiritual/Law of Attraction lesson –
- Everything is energy.
- Everything vibrates.
- You attract things that are vibrating at the same frequency as you.
- You can change your vibrational frequency by altering what you are thinking about and what emotions you are feeling.
- If you think higher vibrational thoughts and feelings (love, joy, bliss, gratitude, etc) you will attract better things/situations into your life.
- You get back what you put out (karma). If you are thinking bad things about someone or you have acted shamefully towards them, your low vibration will attract bad things to you. Some people believe you get back ten-fold what you put out, so beware!
- Energy is moving and flowing all of the time, however, according to quantum physics, it can be a wave or a particle depending on how it is being observed or even what we are expecting to see so it is affected by our thoughts and beliefs. This ties in with the God experiments and giraffes
Today I heard someone I know talking about magpies. They said they are vicious birds on their own but when they’re in a group they gang up on other birds and victimise them. The funny thing is, this person seems to be completely unaware that this is a reflection of their own behaviour. They went on to say they have to clean their car every evening because there is a group of 7 or 8 magpies that mess on it every day! I think, for this person, that is just the tip of the karmic iceberg and I would not want to be in their shoes.